Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"I like Aqua Fresh and Colgate"


You can bet that the person who said this was a participant in Lisa Faulkingham Hunt's Adventure Innovations workshop at the National AHPERD Conference in Fort Worth last week.


Brian Hagbo of Ellensburg High School in Ellensburg, Washington sent these comments following the workshop, "You put on a great session at Fort Worth and the weather was beautiful. I have already used "Quick Line Up" and added the Pump House and Heart House. After you gave me the No Props book, I went straight to the booth and got the "Achieving Fitness" book. Having the PA Course in our Auxiliary gym, these are great activities for my advanced lifetime physical education classes.
Thanks again for putting together an outstanding session".

Thank you to Brian and all the great participants. Tell us about a great PA session or workshop you attended! And what activities you are using at your school, camp or agency.

No comments: